Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quit smoking by smoking ?

I know a secret to quitting smoking. I have done it several times ( yuck, yuck ). it's so easy that I can quit and start at will without fear. the secret is SMOKING HAND ROLLED CIGARETTES. they still sell plain tobacco in a pouch. two brands are BUGLAR ( strong taste for really addicted smokers ) and lighter TOPS brand.
the first notable thing about them is that they are AIR DRIED PREMIUM tobacco, NO ADDITIVES. it is additives that are addicting ( that's why they put them in factory rolled cigs ) as well as HARMFUL to your health. The additives are also what keeps the cig burning after you set it down. NOTE: I have not smoked in a very long time. but it is my understanding that the government has mandated ANOTHER ADDITIVE to stop cigs from constant burning. Handrolled cigs extinguish when you set them down. this is not only safer but dramaticcly reduces the cost of smoking. whenever you want a cig just relight a butt ( same as roach ;) )
the hardest thing to overcome with quit smoking is what to do with your hands and after meals/sex. having to roll tobacco eases that and soon it is no longer a problem.
once you have smoked hand rolled cigs for a few months you are NO LONGER ADDICTED and it's a easy matter to quit entirely.
it's NOT THE NICOTENE that's addicting ( regardless of what they tell you ) it's the ADDITIVES. a side benefit is hand rolled cigs DON'T STINK nearly as bad as factory rolled. it's the ADDITIVES that are poisoning everyone.
NOW I am a "recreational" smoker. I smoke maybe one cig a WEEK. I had two last month. I can smoke at will without fear of becoming addicted again.
a pack of tobacco lasts me so long that the dregs get stale. even when I was a two pack a day factory cig smoker a pouch of tobacco lasted a week.
TRY IT you'll like it.

1 comment:

  1. Acupuncture could take some time to do the job. Combined with other methods. site has various tutorials related to Quit Smoking Hypnosis.

    ReplyDelete